When: Sunday, September 27th. Driver check-in is from 8:00-8:30 am. Mandatory race meeting/bib draw for all drivers at 8:30 am. The race will begin 10 minutes after the completion of the race meeting.
Where: Birch Hill Recreation Area, Fairbanks, Alaska.
Distance: Approximately 1.75 miles. (Please note: Distance may change slightly in accordance to race day trail conditions.)
Classes (and start order):
1. Bikejor, 2 dog
2. Bikejor, 1 dog
3. Scooter, 2 dog
4. Scooter, 1 dog
5. Canicross, 1 dog – MASS START, separate men’s and women’s divisions
- Send the class(es), racer’s name, and dog(s) name(s) to Chris Burrow and Sunnifa Deehr at email@example.com.
- Registration closes Friday, September 25th at 11:59 pm. Pre-registration is mandatory. No exceptions.
- You will need to sign your entry form and pay your fees on Sunday, September 27th during driver check-in.
- 1 dog: $20 (ASPA members $10)
- 2 dog: $30 (ASPA members $20)
- each additional race: $10
Annual ASPA membership sign-up will be available
A Few Things Of Note:
The weather will dictate if this race occurs or not. The fine folks at Birch Hill have the final say on this. We will update the ASPA phone line message regarding this. 907-457-5456.
Helmets are required for all bikejor and scooter drivers.
Questions? Contact Chris Burrow 907-322-4657 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.